Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai
Years of experience: Minimum 3 -5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing of supplier invoices along with commissions, discounts and taxes where applicable.
- Reconciliation of invoices with supplier contracts.
- Monitoring of client reports/accounts/expenses make adjustments as and when required necessary.
- Receivable reconciliation (Bank statement) and apportion to bookings.
- Coordinate and respond to client in a timely fashion.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to process.
- Proactively inform manager on challenges faced.
- Follow up with service contracts , renewal and client payment status.
- Draft and send proposals to clients based on their requirements.
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors and internal Auditors.
About ISI India Pvt Ltd
Industrial Security and Intelligence (India) Pvt Ltd was formed in 1985 with the main focus on manned security. We have since diversified to cover a wide range of operations including facilities management. Today we offer one-stop manpower security management services to suit all industrial and corporate needs and are recognized as one of the leaders in Tamilnadu with over 2000 permanent employees and 200 corporate customers.